- Product Videos
- Custom Field #1
- Custom Field #2
- Assembly & Setup
- Contact Us
The Atlas Garage Pro 8000 EXT is a true 8,000 LB. four post lift. The Atlas Garage Pro 8000 EXT incorporates many of the great features of both the Atlas Garage Pro 8000 and the Atlas Garage Pro 9000.
Many of our customers drive an SUV or pick up truck and wanted a storage lift that would "go higher" to allow them to park their taller vehicles under the elevated ramps.
Many of our competitors sell "taller" lifts. However, their "taller" lifts also have longer runways. Our customers requested that we make a lift which lifts higher, but does not need to have longer ramps. (Longer ramps take up needed garage space). Most customers want to store a car on top and park a SUV or pick up truck below. There is no need for longer ramps. Our Atlas Garage Pro 8000 EXT ramps will accommodate a vehicle with a 156 inch wheel base. The Atlas Garage Pro 8000 EXT has been engineered to provide 79" of clearance UNDER the bottom of the raised runway, but keep the runway length to just less than 14 feet long.
If you need the extra lifting height of the Atlas Garage Pro 9000, but do not need the extra width and runway length provided by that lift, then the NEW Atlas Garage Pro 8000 EXT is the perfect choice.
The Atlas Garage Pro 8000 EXT is capable of lifting your pick up truck or car 84 1/4 inches. This above ground lift is the perfect choice for storing your vehicle. The extended height feature of the Atlas Garage Pro 8000 EXT Plus makes this lift the perfect choice for parking taller vehicles under stored vehicles.
The Atlas Garage Pro 8000 EXT comes standard with a powerful 110 volt power unit.
All Atlas four post lifts (8,000 lb. capacity) are designed and built for use by homeowners or restoration shop owners. If you have questions about which lift will best suit your application, please ask us.
Benefits Of Our Atlas Garage Pro 8000 EXT Four-Post Carlift
Pulley Block System:
The Atlas Garage Pro 8000 EXT exclusive "Pulley Block System" uses a larger diameter cylinder and piston than the competition. The advantages of this system include reducing side loading pressure on the cylinder shaft bearings. The system provides 2" of lift for every 1" of piston stroke travel.
Lock Ladder Column Design:
The Atlas Garage Pro 8000 EXT has the same "lock ladder" column design system as the Garage Pro 8000, Garage Pro 9000, and Atlas 14K. The columns on our 7,000 LB. 8,000 LB. 9,000 LB. and 14,000 LB. four post lifts incorporate the "lock ladder" system which allows the customer to level the lift runways (both front to back and side to side), on floors that are not quite level. The "lock ladder" column system is the same column system found on professional grade lifts found in car dealerships and automotive service centers.
Double Lock Safety System:
This Atlas Garage Pro 8000 EXT locking system offers a unique two position locking mechanism found only in commercial grade cable style four post lifts. The DOUBLE LOCK SAFETY SYSTEM is found exclusively on the Atlas Garage Pro 8000 EXT, Atlas Garage Pro 8000, Atlas Garage Pro 9000, and the Atlas Pro 14K.
The Atlas Garage Pro 8000 EXT incorporates the unique DOUBLE LOCK SAFETY SYSTEM into each of its four oversized columns. The DOUBLE LOCK SAFETY SYSTEM is designed to ensure that if a lifting cable becomes slack (for any reason), the secondary locking mechanism automatically engages. This DOUBLE LOCK SAFETY SYSTEM is found only on other four post above ground lifts costing hundreds of dollars more than the Atlas Garage Pro 8000 EXT.
Single Point Release:
The Atlas Garage Pro 8000 EXT has manual single point release that allows the operator to release all the safety locks at one time.
Does Not Need To Be Anchored To The Floor:
The Atlas Garage Pro 8000 EXT DOES NOT need to be anchored to the floor. However, if you are using a four post above ground lift many times each day, the lift may "scoot" a little on a smooth concrete floor. All four post lifts (Including the Direct Lift four post lifts and all other competitor's four post lifts) will move slightly on a smooth concrete floor if there is a constant flow of vehicles on and off the lift. The stability and integrity of the lift will not be compromised by the slight "scooting" of the four post lift. To eliminate the possibility of any "scooting", we recommend you anchor (with just one anchor) two of the column bases to your concrete floor. This anchoring will prevent the lift from "scooting".
Most of our above ground lift customers install their own car lifts. The average time to assemble the Atlas Garage Pro 8000 EXT car lift is four hours. We provide detailed installation instructions with all our two post above ground lifts and our four post above ground lifts.
|Lifting Height||84 1/4" (7' 1/4")|
|Overall Width (Without Motor)||104 3/8" (8' 8 3/8")|
|Overall Width (With Motor)||114" (9' 6")|
|Length Between Columns||157 1/2" (13' 1 1/2 ")|
|Overall Length with Approach Ramps||207 1/2" (17' 3 ½ ")|
|Overall Length without Approach Ramps||175 ½" (14' 7 ½")|
|Approach Ramps||36 3/8" (3' 3/8")|
|Total Runway Width||21 1/4" (1' 9 1/4 ")|
|Runway Length||165 1/2" (13' 9 ½ ")|
|Runway Thickness||5 1/4"|
|Width Between Runways||37 3/8"|
|Width Between Runway Rails||31 3/4"|
|Outside Runway to Outside Runway||74 3/4" (6' 2 ¼")|
|Clearance Under Runways||79" (6' 7")|
|Size of Column||6 1/4" x 3 3/8"|
|Clearance Between Columns||94 3/8" (7' 10 3/8")|
|Base of Column||9 5/8" x 11 1/2"|
|Height of Columns||98 1/2" (8' 2 1/2")|
|Maximum Wheel Base||153 ½" (12' 9 ½")|
|Drive Thru (Outside of tire to outside of tire)||80 ½ " (6' 8 ½ ")|
|Gauge Of Steel||6 Gauge (.1875"/ 3/16" / 4.75mm)|
||3-5 Gallons AW32/AW46|
|11 Locking Positions Under Runway
(+/ - 2")
|11 Locking Positions Top Of Runway
(+/ - 2")
|19" (1' 7")||24 1/4" (2' 1/4")|
|25" (2' 1")
||30 1/4" (2' 6 1/4")|
|31" (2' 7")||36 1/4" (3' 1/4")|
|37" (3' 1")||42 1/4" (3' 6 1/4")|
|43" (3' 7")||48 1/4" (4' 1/4")|
|49" (4' 1")||54 1/4" (4' 6 1/4")|
|55" (4' 7")||60 1/4" (5' 1/4")|
|61" (5' 1")||66 1/4" (5' 6 1/4")|
|67" (5' 7")||72 1/4" (6' 0 1/4")|
|73" (6' 1")||78 1/4" (6' 6 1/4")|
|79" (6' 7")||84 1/4" (7' 1/4")|
WarrantyAtlas Automotive Equipment of CANADA and some ALI certified Two Post and Four Post Vehicle Lifts weight capacity models 8,000 lbs. through 12,000 lbs. are warranted for (5) years on structural components and (1) year on hydraulic power units and cylinders from invoice date. NOTE: ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS MUST BE PRE-APPROVED BY THE MANUFACTURER TO BE VALID. Complete Warranty and Legal Terms All Atlas Automotive Equipment of CANADA products are warranted to the original owner only. Atlas Automotive Equipment of CANADA two and four post lifts are warranted for 5 years from invoice date on structural components (columns, arms, runways, and carriages) to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Non-structure items (cylinder, power unit and parts) are warranted for 1 year from invoice date. All other lifts and accessories are warranted for 1 year from invoice date on structural components, hydraulic power units, and cylinders. Atlas Automotive Equipment of CANADA shall replace those parts returned to the factory which prove upon inspection by Atlas Automotive Equipment of CANADA to be defective. Atlas Automotive Equipment of CANADA shall not pay for costs of ground transportation of said parts and/or no labor for replacement of said parts. Registration of the lift is required to receive the warranty coverage. This warranty shall not apply unless the product is installed, operated, used and maintained in accordance with Atlas Automotive Equipment of CANADA’s specifications set forth in the installation, operation and maintenance instructions. The remedies described are exclusive and in no event shall Atlas Automotive Equipment of CANADA or any sales agent be liable for any special, consequential or incidental damages of any kind including damages for breach of or delay in performance of the warranty. PLEASE NOTE: Registration of the vehicle lift is required to receive the warranty coverage. This warranty does not apply to the following: 1. Normal wear and tear items such as cables, sheaves, sliders, plastic and rubber components. 2. Normal maintenance and adjustments as required by the owner’s manual. 3. Failure to follow installation and operation instructions or user neglect or abuse. 4. Damage caused by corrosion of any kind. 5. Damage to components incurred during transportation or unloading. 6. Damage caused by improper lifting or overloading. 7. Any lift that has been altered from the original design or improperly repaired. 8. Cosmetic defects or blemishes that do not interfere with functionality of the lift.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
You May Also Like...
Product Assembly & Setup
Selling automotive equipment we have found that most of our customers are mechanically minded and look forward to settting up and assembling their new purchase. Most items we offer can be setup and assembled by two people within a reasonable time frame. Before tackling this project here are a few tips that we think will make your life a little bit easier:
- Review the manually fully before you begin setup. The manual should be included with your item but if you cannot locate it simply go to the product page on our website and download it for FREE. This manual has been put together and maintained over the years and will include all the tricks we have learned to make the assembly of your as seamless as possible
- Don't like reading or don't need the manual? That's fine, but maybe take a minute and check out the videos we have posted on each of the product pages. We understand that some people have the ability to problem solve on their own but why not get the inside information so you can spend less time having to problem solve?
- If you haven't already received your item, get an uderstanding of you will need to transport or unload it. Shop equipment like tire changers and wheel balancers are a dream to handle compared to car lifts. If you are assembling your car lift take time to plan our your install.
- Start by making sure the install location and area(s) surrounding it are clean and clear making it easy for you to move around and manipulate the pieces.
- Try to get the entire crate close to the install area without impeding it. There are some heavy pieces that need to be moved into place and the less you have to move them the better.
- Disassemble the packaging and pieces and have a look through them to ensure all pieces are there and get an idea of what each item is. You are going to need them at one point and if you have someone holding a heavy item while you search out a bolt or hose it is going to be a long day!
- If you are reading the manual, read 2-3 steps ahead of where you are at. We have heard time and time again how a customer has installed their lift to 90% only to find that a hose or cable needed to be put in place two steps earlier and now they have to essentially disassemble the lift only to put a small piece in place and then reassemble it.
- Be sure to review the electrical requirements of the product your are purchasing. Some items are supplied in either 110V or 220V. Others are manufactured so you can just plug it in while some have a "pig tail" which means you will need an electrician to either hard wire it to your panel or install a plug
- If you are assembling a car lift, you will need hydraulic fluid to make the lift work. PLEASE NOTE: we do not supply the hydraulic fluid for your lift. In general we recommend AW-32 hyraulic fluid for use in all of our car lifts (regardless of the type). A 5 gallon pale is typically more than enough and will usually leave you with a little extra
- When filling your hydraulic fluid for the first time don't rush the process. Fill the resevior to 1/3 or 1/2 and then run the lift up and down. Get the air and kinks out and then, when the lift is in the lowest position, fill it to 2/3 or 3/4 and run the lift up and down again. DO NOT fill the resevoir past 1/3 or 1/2 when the lift is in the raised position as there is flud throughout the cyclinders and other components. We have heard many times that a customer has filled the resevoir full when the lift is in the raised position and the as soon as they begin lowering the lift the resevoir becomes overfilled and spills all over the shop. This is a huge mess to clean up.
- Some hydraulic cylinders may be "air locked" from manufacturing which will not allow the piston to extend when pulled by hand. This does not mean the cyclinder is damaged, it is simply a result of the manufacturing process. To overcome this, start by ensuring that your feeder hoses to the cylinder are not connected (this would close the system and will not let air in or out). Using a ratchet strap or similar item, slowly put tension on the piston end and gently apply pressure trying to extend the piston out of the cylinder. Resistance will build up in the first couple inches of extending and then the "air lock" should break. You might get a little pop and the ratchet strap will loosen suddenly (hence the reason to apply pressure slowly) and now you should be able to extend and retract the piston by hand with little effort.
These tips are friendly suggestions from us and the years of experience we have gained working with these products. Although they don't apply to every product, every time we hope that you will take them at face value while still reviewing the other information (such as manuals and videos) we provide in regards to assembling and setting up your product. Your safety and satisfaction are our paramount concerns. If there are any questions or concerns throughout the assembly or operation process of your product please do not hesitate to contact us.
For all customer, vendor and media inquiries we encourage you to contact us VIA your preferred method:
Click here to view our locations.
8:00am - 5:00pm MST
Weekends & Holidays
NOTICE REGARDING OUR SHOWROOM
In an effort to offer our customers the highest quality products at the most competitive prices our business structure does not allow us to operate a showroom. Removing this expense is one of the many tactics we employ to ensure our customers continue to get the most cutting edge deals.
If you need clarity on specifications, product styles or if you would like more information than what we offer on our site be sure to contact us and one of our friendly customer service staff will be happy to assist you.
Knowing that each customer will have unique needs when receiving their product, we strive to offer shipping solutions for every customer regardless of their location.
Please contact our friendly customer service staff toll free at 1-866-284-8604 and they will be happy to assist you in finding the most convenient and cost effective options for you to receive your order.
Both shipping and pickup options are available.
Are you interested in reselling these items or making a wholesale purchase? For qualified individuals a wholesale program is available upon request. We have reasonable quantity requirements and will be happy to listen to your specific situation to allow us to build a program that is mutually beneficial. Please contact us VIA telephone 1-866-284-8604 or email email@example.com to submit your request.
We are happy to be able to offer a financing option as a new method of payment for your purchase.
Available through a Canadian based third party company, financing can be beneficial for many reasons:
- You don't have to pay for the total price upfront
- Depending on information provided there are reasonable or even zero"down payments"
- Amortizing the purchase over a specified period allows you to make budgeted payments
- Having budgeted payments allows you to recover the cost of the machine through revenue over an extended period
- Reasonable interest rates
- Various security options
Whether you just want to make smaller payments or prefer the financing method our third party finance company will work quickly to provide you with all options available.
Their friendly approach ensures that all customers looking to finance or just exploring the possibility will receive accurate information with no hidden fees, terms or tricks.
If you would like more information on financing please contact our Customer Care Team toll free at 866.284.8604 or VIA email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also welcome you to contact our leasing partner directly to begin the pre-approval process or to address any of your questions.
Click on the link below and you have access to a payment calculator and the ability to apply for financing online.