- Product Videos
- Custom Field #1
- Custom Field #2
- Assembly & Setup
- Contact Us
The Atlas Atlas PV-10HP is the taller version of the Atlas PV-10P two post above ground lift. The over head beam (that connects the two columns) is positioned two feet higher than the over head beam on the Atlas PV-10P. The taller position of the over head beam allows the Atlas PV-10HP above ground hoist to lift "taller vehicles". The Atlas PV-10P and Atlas PV-10HP are capable of lifting a vehicle a full 79". However, some cube vans, "ladder trucks" and other vehicles that are exceptionally tall, cannot be raised to the full lifting height on the Atlas PV-10P two post above ground hoist. The over head beam on the Atlas PV-10P two post lift would prevent the "top" of the vehicle to be raised past 11' 8".
The Atlas PV-10HP includes a two foot extension kit ( longer hydraulic hoses, longer aircraft quality cables, taller beam extensions) that extend the height of the overhead beam (which connects both columns) an additional two feet. (24 inches) Please remember that you must have a ceiling height of fourteen (14) feet to install the Atlas PV-10HP above ground lift.
The Atlas PV-10HP weighs approximately 200 LB. more than the Atlas PV-10P. All other specifications (add 24" to the height specifications) are the same as the Atlas PV-10P.
Benefits Of Our Atlas PV-10HP Two-Post 10000lb Capacity Carlift
Hydraulic Cylinder Configurations
We have used a newly designed cylinder configuration for the Atlas PV-10HP lift. This above ground lift model incorporates both the direct drive cylinder configuration and the chain-over-roller cylinder configuration.
The base plate two post above ground lift implements the chain-over-roller configuration. This is the only hydraulic cylinder system that is possible in the base plate lift. The base plate two post above ground is designed for "low ceilings". The direct drive hydraulic cylinder configuration cannot be used in the base plate lift because the hydraulic cylinder would extend above the 9' 3" column when the lift arms were raised to the maximum height.
The "overhead" two post above ground lift may incorporate either the direct drive hydraulic cylinder or the chain-over-roller hydraulic cylinder.
The PV-10HP two post car lift is designed to offer that extra amount of lifting capacity to safely lift dual wheel pick up trucks or fully loaded ¾ ton or ½ ton pick up trucks. The Atlas PV-10HP also offers an extremely low lift pad position on the versa-metric lift arm configuration. This low pad height will allow the operator to position the lift arms under most small cars (with low pick up points) and heavier pick up trucks.
The peg style truck adapters included with the Atlas PV-10HP two post car lift are necessary to lift vehicles with running boards. The Atlas PV-10HP peg style truck adapters (12 extensions) can be combined to raise the lift pads to reach the frame of most pick up trucks without damaging the running boards.
The Atlas PV-10HP has symmetrical columns and includes a set of versa-metric arms. These arms can be configured into the symmetrical position to lift a full loaded pick up truck OR these arms can be configured to the asymmetric position to offer easier opening of the front door on some vehicles.
The Atlas PV-10HP two post above ground lift has single point release, overhead above ground configuration, versa-metric arm configuration. The Atlas PV-10HP car lift is powered by a 220 Volt (single phase) power unit.
We're proud to announce that many of our two post and four post lifts manufactured in our off shore factory (after 08-01-07) have flow restrictor valves installed in the hydraulic system. Some lifts do not require a flow restrictor.
The electric motor for the power unit requires 220 Volt (single phase) 60 Hz. We recommend using at least a 10 gauge (grounded) wire from the electrical panel. The power unit has a short pigtail (no plug) that can be wired to either a quick disconnect box (mounted on the lift column) or to a male/female plug combination. A 30 amp breaker is recommended.
The Atlas PV-10HP two post car hoist should be installed on a solid concrete floor. This PV-10HP concrete floor should have a minimum of four (4) inches of concrete with 3000 PSI. The Atlas comes with the mounting hardware to anchor your two post lift to the appropriate concrete floor.
Most of our above ground lift customers install their own car lifts. The average time to install the Atlas PV-10HP car lift is four hours. We provide detailed installation instructions with all our two post above ground lifts and our four post above ground lifts.
In a concerted effort to improve customer awareness as to the correct operation of our two post and four post above ground lifts, the factory is affixing the ANSI (ALI/101S) safety labels to our Atlas and Direct above ground vehicle lifts (after 08-01-07). These ANSI (ALI/101S) safety labels help to alert the operator as to certain potential dangers that may exist in the normal operation of the lift.
|Capacity||10,000 LB.||10,000 LB.|
|Lifting Time||Ask Your Salesperson||Ask Your Salesperson|
|Overall Height||166" (13' 10")||170" (14' 2")|
|Overall Width||137 1/2" (11' 5 1/2")||137 1/2" (11' 5 1/2")|
|Height To Shut Off Bar||160" (13' 4")||164" (13' 8")|
|Outside Column to Outside Column||125" (10' 5")||125" (10' 5")|
|Maximum Lift Height
|82" (6' 10")|
|Maximum Lift Height
|71 1/2" (5' 11 1/2")|
|Minimum Arm Height||4 1/2"|
|Between Columns||110" (9' 2")||110" (9' 2")|
|Column Size||14 1/2" x 7 1/2"|
|Column Thickness of Steel||6mm|
|Carriage Thickeness of Steel||6mm|
|Arms Thickness of Steel||6mm|
90" (7' 6")
90" (7' 6")
|Base of Lift||17 1/2" x 20 1/2"|
|Height Shut-Off||136" (11' 4")||140" (11' 8")|
|Motor/Electrical Requirement||3 HP, 220V +/- 5% (209-231volts) single (1) phase.
A 30 amp breaker is required.
|Oil Requirement||3-5 Gallons AW32/AW46|
WarrantyAtlas Automotive Equipment of CANADA and some ALI certified Two Post and Four Post Vehicle Lifts weight capacity models 8,000 lbs. through 12,000 lbs. are warranted for (5) years on structural components and (1) year on hydraulic power units and cylinders from invoice date. NOTE: ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS MUST BE PRE-APPROVED BY THE MANUFACTURER TO BE VALID. Complete Warranty and Legal Terms All Atlas Automotive Equipment of CANADA products are warranted to the original owner only. Atlas Automotive Equipment of CANADA two and four post lifts are warranted for 5 years from invoice date on structural components (columns, arms, runways, and carriages) to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Non-structure items (cylinder, power unit and parts) are warranted for 1 year from invoice date. All other lifts and accessories are warranted for 1 year from invoice date on structural components, hydraulic power units, and cylinders. Atlas Automotive Equipment of CANADA shall replace those parts returned to the factory which prove upon inspection by Atlas Automotive Equipment of CANADA to be defective. Atlas Automotive Equipment of CANADA shall not pay for costs of ground transportation of said parts and/or no labor for replacement of said parts. Registration of the lift is required to receive the warranty coverage. This warranty shall not apply unless the product is installed, operated, used and maintained in accordance with Atlas Automotive Equipment of CANADA’s specifications set forth in the installation, operation and maintenance instructions. The remedies described are exclusive and in no event shall Atlas Automotive Equipment of CANADA or any sales agent be liable for any special, consequential or incidental damages of any kind including damages for breach of or delay in performance of the warranty. PLEASE NOTE: Registration of the vehicle lift is required to receive the warranty coverage. This warranty does not apply to the following: 1. Normal wear and tear items such as cables, sheaves, sliders, plastic and rubber components. 2. Normal maintenance and adjustments as required by the owner’s manual. 3. Failure to follow installation and operation instructions or user neglect or abuse. 4. Damage caused by corrosion of any kind. 5. Damage to components incurred during transportation or unloading. 6. Damage caused by improper lifting or overloading. 7. Any lift that has been altered from the original design or improperly repaired. 8. Cosmetic defects or blemishes that do not interfere with functionality of the lift.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
You May Also Like...
Product Assembly & Setup
Selling automotive equipment we have found that most of our customers are mechanically minded and look forward to settting up and assembling their new purchase. Most items we offer can be setup and assembled by two people within a reasonable time frame. Before tackling this project here are a few tips that we think will make your life a little bit easier:
- Review the manually fully before you begin setup. The manual should be included with your item but if you cannot locate it simply go to the product page on our website and download it for FREE. This manual has been put together and maintained over the years and will include all the tricks we have learned to make the assembly of your as seamless as possible
- Don't like reading or don't need the manual? That's fine, but maybe take a minute and check out the videos we have posted on each of the product pages. We understand that some people have the ability to problem solve on their own but why not get the inside information so you can spend less time having to problem solve?
- If you haven't already received your item, get an uderstanding of you will need to transport or unload it. Shop equipment like tire changers and wheel balancers are a dream to handle compared to car lifts. If you are assembling your car lift take time to plan our your install.
- Start by making sure the install location and area(s) surrounding it are clean and clear making it easy for you to move around and manipulate the pieces.
- Try to get the entire crate close to the install area without impeding it. There are some heavy pieces that need to be moved into place and the less you have to move them the better.
- Disassemble the packaging and pieces and have a look through them to ensure all pieces are there and get an idea of what each item is. You are going to need them at one point and if you have someone holding a heavy item while you search out a bolt or hose it is going to be a long day!
- If you are reading the manual, read 2-3 steps ahead of where you are at. We have heard time and time again how a customer has installed their lift to 90% only to find that a hose or cable needed to be put in place two steps earlier and now they have to essentially disassemble the lift only to put a small piece in place and then reassemble it.
- Be sure to review the electrical requirements of the product your are purchasing. Some items are supplied in either 110V or 220V. Others are manufactured so you can just plug it in while some have a "pig tail" which means you will need an electrician to either hard wire it to your panel or install a plug
- If you are assembling a car lift, you will need hydraulic fluid to make the lift work. PLEASE NOTE: we do not supply the hydraulic fluid for your lift. In general we recommend AW-32 hyraulic fluid for use in all of our car lifts (regardless of the type). A 5 gallon pale is typically more than enough and will usually leave you with a little extra
- When filling your hydraulic fluid for the first time don't rush the process. Fill the resevior to 1/3 or 1/2 and then run the lift up and down. Get the air and kinks out and then, when the lift is in the lowest position, fill it to 2/3 or 3/4 and run the lift up and down again. DO NOT fill the resevoir past 1/3 or 1/2 when the lift is in the raised position as there is flud throughout the cyclinders and other components. We have heard many times that a customer has filled the resevoir full when the lift is in the raised position and the as soon as they begin lowering the lift the resevoir becomes overfilled and spills all over the shop. This is a huge mess to clean up.
- Some hydraulic cylinders may be "air locked" from manufacturing which will not allow the piston to extend when pulled by hand. This does not mean the cyclinder is damaged, it is simply a result of the manufacturing process. To overcome this, start by ensuring that your feeder hoses to the cylinder are not connected (this would close the system and will not let air in or out). Using a ratchet strap or similar item, slowly put tension on the piston end and gently apply pressure trying to extend the piston out of the cylinder. Resistance will build up in the first couple inches of extending and then the "air lock" should break. You might get a little pop and the ratchet strap will loosen suddenly (hence the reason to apply pressure slowly) and now you should be able to extend and retract the piston by hand with little effort.
These tips are friendly suggestions from us and the years of experience we have gained working with these products. Although they don't apply to every product, every time we hope that you will take them at face value while still reviewing the other information (such as manuals and videos) we provide in regards to assembling and setting up your product. Your safety and satisfaction are our paramount concerns. If there are any questions or concerns throughout the assembly or operation process of your product please do not hesitate to contact us.
For all customer, vendor and media inquiries we encourage you to contact us VIA your preferred method:
Click here to view our locations.
8:00am - 5:00pm MST
Weekends & Holidays
NOTICE REGARDING OUR SHOWROOM
In an effort to offer our customers the highest quality products at the most competitive prices our business structure does not allow us to operate a showroom. Removing this expense is one of the many tactics we employ to ensure our customers continue to get the most cutting edge deals.
If you need clarity on specifications, product styles or if you would like more information than what we offer on our site be sure to contact us and one of our friendly customer service staff will be happy to assist you.
Knowing that each customer will have unique needs when receiving their product, we strive to offer shipping solutions for every customer regardless of their location.
Please contact our friendly customer service staff toll free at 1-866-284-8604 and they will be happy to assist you in finding the most convenient and cost effective options for you to receive your order.
Both shipping and pickup options are available.
Are you interested in reselling these items or making a wholesale purchase? For qualified individuals a wholesale program is available upon request. We have reasonable quantity requirements and will be happy to listen to your specific situation to allow us to build a program that is mutually beneficial. Please contact us VIA telephone 1-866-284-8604 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your request.
We are happy to be able to offer a financing option as a new method of payment for your purchase.
Available through a Canadian based third party company, financing can be beneficial for many reasons:
- You don't have to pay for the total price upfront
- Depending on information provided there are reasonable or even zero"down payments"
- Amortizing the purchase over a specified period allows you to make budgeted payments
- Having budgeted payments allows you to recover the cost of the machine through revenue over an extended period
- Reasonable interest rates
- Various security options
Whether you just want to make smaller payments or prefer the financing method our third party finance company will work quickly to provide you with all options available.
Their friendly approach ensures that all customers looking to finance or just exploring the possibility will receive accurate information with no hidden fees, terms or tricks.
If you would like more information on financing please contact our Customer Care Team toll free at 866.284.8604 or VIA email email@example.com.
We also welcome you to contact our leasing partner directly to begin the pre-approval process or to address any of your questions.
Click on the link below and you have access to a payment calculator and the ability to apply for financing online.