Atlas® TTC306 Heavy Duty Truck Tire Changer
The Atlas® TTC-306 is very similar to the Atlas® TTC-303, but with several additional features. The remote control allows the operator to move the bead breaker disc and mount/demount head automatically. This Super Duty Atlas® truck tire changer is designed and engineered to handle rim sizes from 14 inches to 56 inches and tire diameters in excess of over 97 inches. The Atlas® TTC-306 Truck Tire Changer can easily accommodate tires with a maximum width of up to 53 inches. This is the perfect tire changer for those companies that need the extra capacity to change large agricultural and “earthmover” tires.
The TTC-306 has identical features of those truck tire changers costing over $20,000.
The automatic operation of the Atlas TTC-306 tire changer is controlled by the (wired) remote console. But the operation of this remote console may now be made wireless. Two advantages of the wireless feature: No wires on the shop floor, and the ability for the control console to be moved anywhere in the service area. The TTC-306 shown in the video is equipped with the wireless control unit. The wireless control unit adds $400 to the price of the
TTC-306. Total price of this COMBO with the wireless control unit AND the cable for the wired control unit is $13,395.00.
This tire changer has been sold all over the world and many of the component features are the result of a previous joint venture between a very prestigious Italian wheel service manufacturer and the premier wheel service equipment manufacturer in Asia.
Greg Smith Equipment is the exclusive North American distributor for the Atlas® line of truck tire changers and the other wheel service equipment.
This Atlas® TTC 306 truck tire changer is designed for high volume truck, agricultural and mine truck tire shops that demand dependability and durability in their equipment.
The remote controlled disc roller and demount hook allow the operator to mount or demount a tire from the remote control pedestal.
The Atlas® TTC 306 handles off-road tires, agricultural tires, super single tires, and skidder tires with ease. The Atlas® TTC 306 truck tire changer is the perfect choice for the large truck tire center that does high volume truck tire work on standard over the road wheel assemblies and demands the capabilities to change agricultural and off road wheel assemblies.
Atlas® WBT-210 Truck Tire Balancer
The Atlas® WBT-210 truck tire wheel balancer is one of the best values in large truck tire computer balancers sold. This truck tire balancer is priced thousands of dollars less than the Big Name brand truck tire balancers and offers the same accuracy and reliability as the rest of the Atlas® wheel balancer products.
The Atlas® WBT-210 is the perfect wheel balancer for those shops that want one balancer that can balance a 14 inch steel rim up to and including a 300 pound semi-truck tire. There are many large (32 inch) custom wheels and over-sized " gumbo-mudders " that can easily be balanced on the Atlas® WBT-210 computer wheel balancer.
The Atlas® WBT-210 is the perfect computer spin balancer for those trucking companies that operate everything from passenger cars to light trucks to over the road semi tractor/ trailer rigs. The 40 mm heavy duty shaft accommodates the standard mounting cones for most cars and pickup trucks. There are several large truck adapters included with the package that will allow the operator to mount and balance most Budd style wheels.
The Atlas® WBT-210 is a very simple, yet sophisticated wheel balancer. Each electrical component part is virtually " plug and play " so repair is easy when it is time to replace parts. The Atlas® WBT-210 is capable of self-diagnosing problems and displays error codes so the operator can make the necessary adjustments or repairs in his own shop. There is no need to wait for the high priced service technician to visit your store. The simplicity of the Atlas® WBT-210, both in ease of use and ease of repair, make this balancer the perfect choice for your shop.
Atlas TC289 tire changer is an excellent choice for most mid-sized tire store and vehicle service centers. It is capable for changing tires from SUVs to one ton trucks. Just like other Atlas wheel clamp tire changers, Atlas TC289 is designed to replace tires of both steel and alloy wheels without the tire or the rim being damaged during the process. Found on the side of the tire changer is the bead breaker, its function is to snap even the rusted and toughest beads without causing any damage to the rim, thanks to the turntable jaws that holds the rim securely in place. Move these jaws to three different positions to adjust the clamping range of the tire changer. Atlas TC289 comes with the robust inflator hose and pressure gauge and bead blast system.
The Atlas WB-11 is probably the most popular of the Atlas wheel balancer collection that we have. It can be considered as one of the most sought-after models in the entire line of Atlas computer wheel balancers due to the fact that it is economical, dependable and very accurate. It is a simple, easy-to-use yet sophisticated wheel balancer. Replacing parts of the balancer was streamlined by its practical “plug and play” electrical components. It has the capability to self-diagnose problems and display the corresponding error codes, a very helpful function for the operator who can immediately make the required fix or adjustments. It crosses out the need to hire expensive service technician to perform the necessary repair. Atlas WB-11 can carry a wheel that weighs up to 130LB. It is the perfect choice for your shop; ease or repair and ease of use, what else could you ask for?
Atlas® TTC306 Specifications
|Clamping Range||4 ¼" - 56"|
|Max. Wheel Weight
|Max. Wheel Diameter
|Max. Wheel Width
|Clamping Power||13,173 LBS.|
|Hydraulic Unit Motor Power
|Chuck Motor Power||3.5/4 hp 220V 3 ph|
|Operating Pressure||0 - 1,885 PSI|
|Bead Breaker Force
|Tool Arm Positioning||Automatic|
|Tool Head Positioning||Automatic|
|Packaging Size||90" L x 75 ½" W x 44" H|
|Shipping Weight||2,260 LBS.|
Atlas® WBT-210 Truck Tire Balancer Specifications
|Max Tire Diameter||47"|
|Rim Sizes (cars and light trucks)||10"-32"|
|Rim Width||1 ½"-20"|
|Max. Wheel Weight||440 LBS.|
|Balancing Speed||150 R.P.M For Car Mode
90 R.P.M. For Truck Mode
|Automatic Data Entry||NO|
|Truck Adapter Set||Included|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
|Shipping Weight||450 LBS.|
|Power Supply||2 HP 220V +/- 5% (209-231volts) 1 phase.
A 30 amp breaker is required.
|Display||Standard or Metric|
|Accuracy||1 g For Car Mode
10 g For Truck Mode
|Weight Position Resolution||1.4 Degrees|
Product Assembly & Setup
Selling automotive equipment we have found that most of our customers are mechanically minded and look forward to settting up and assembling their new purchase. Most items we offer can be setup and assembled by two people within a reasonable time frame. Before tackling this project here are a few tips that we think will make your life a little bit easier:
- Review the manually fully before you begin setup. The manual should be included with your item but if you cannot locate it simply go to the product page on our website and download it for FREE. This manual has been put together and maintained over the years and will include all the tricks we have learned to make the assembly of your as seamless as possible
- Don't like reading or don't need the manual? That's fine, but maybe take a minute and check out the videos we have posted on each of the product pages. We understand that some people have the ability to problem solve on their own but why not get the inside information so you can spend less time having to problem solve?
- If you haven't already received your item, get an uderstanding of you will need to transport or unload it. Shop equipment like tire changers and wheel balancers are a dream to handle compared to car lifts. If you are assembling your car lift take time to plan our your install.
- Start by making sure the install location and area(s) surrounding it are clean and clear making it easy for you to move around and manipulate the pieces.
- Try to get the entire crate close to the install area without impeding it. There are some heavy pieces that need to be moved into place and the less you have to move them the better.
- Disassemble the packaging and pieces and have a look through them to ensure all pieces are there and get an idea of what each item is. You are going to need them at one point and if you have someone holding a heavy item while you search out a bolt or hose it is going to be a long day!
- If you are reading the manual, read 2-3 steps ahead of where you are at. We have heard time and time again how a customer has installed their lift to 90% only to find that a hose or cable needed to be put in place two steps earlier and now they have to essentially disassemble the lift only to put a small piece in place and then reassemble it.
- Be sure to review the electrical requirements of the product your are purchasing. Some items are supplied in either 110V or 220V. Others are manufactured so you can just plug it in while some have a "pig tail" which means you will need an electrician to either hard wire it to your panel or install a plug
- If you are assembling a car lift, you will need hydraulic fluid to make the lift work. PLEASE NOTE: we do not supply the hydraulic fluid for your lift. In general we recommend AW-32 hyraulic fluid for use in all of our car lifts (regardless of the type). A 5 gallon pale is typically more than enough and will usually leave you with a little extra
- When filling your hydraulic fluid for the first time don't rush the process. Fill the resevior to 1/3 or 1/2 and then run the lift up and down. Get the air and kinks out and then, when the lift is in the lowest position, fill it to 2/3 or 3/4 and run the lift up and down again. DO NOT fill the resevoir past 1/3 or 1/2 when the lift is in the raised position as there is flud throughout the cyclinders and other components. We have heard many times that a customer has filled the resevoir full when the lift is in the raised position and the as soon as they begin lowering the lift the resevoir becomes overfilled and spills all over the shop. This is a huge mess to clean up.
- Some hydraulic cylinders may be "air locked" from manufacturing which will not allow the piston to extend when pulled by hand. This does not mean the cyclinder is damaged, it is simply a result of the manufacturing process. To overcome this, start by ensuring that your feeder hoses to the cylinder are not connected (this would close the system and will not let air in or out). Using a ratchet strap or similar item, slowly put tension on the piston end and gently apply pressure trying to extend the piston out of the cylinder. Resistance will build up in the first couple inches of extending and then the "air lock" should break. You might get a little pop and the ratchet strap will loosen suddenly (hence the reason to apply pressure slowly) and now you should be able to extend and retract the piston by hand with little effort.
These tips are friendly suggestions from us and the years of experience we have gained working with these products. Although they don't apply to every product, every time we hope that you will take them at face value while still reviewing the other information (such as manuals and videos) we provide in regards to assembling and setting up your product. Your safety and satisfaction are our paramount concerns. If there are any questions or concerns throughout the assembly or operation process of your product please do not hesitate to contact us.
For all customer, vendor and media inquiries we encourage you to contact us VIA your preferred method:
Click here to view our locations.
8:00am - 5:00pm MST
Weekends & Holidays
NOTICE REGARDING OUR SHOWROOM
In an effort to offer our customers the highest quality products at the most competitive prices our business structure does not allow us to operate a showroom. Removing this expense is one of the many tactics we employ to ensure our customers continue to get the most cutting edge deals.
If you need clarity on specifications, product styles or if you would like more information than what we offer on our site be sure to contact us and one of our friendly customer service staff will be happy to assist you.
Knowing that each customer will have unique needs when receiving their product, we strive to offer shipping solutions for every customer regardless of their location.
Please contact our friendly customer service staff toll free at 1-866-284-8604 and they will be happy to assist you in finding the most convenient and cost effective options for you to receive your order.
Both shipping and pickup options are available.
Are you interested in reselling these items or making a wholesale purchase? For qualified individuals a wholesale program is available upon request. We have reasonable quantity requirements and will be happy to listen to your specific situation to allow us to build a program that is mutually beneficial. Please contact us VIA telephone 1-866-284-8604 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your request.
We are happy to be able to offer a financing option as a new method of payment for your purchase.
Available through a Canadian based third party company, financing can be beneficial for many reasons:
- You don't have to pay for the total price upfront
- Depending on information provided there are reasonable or even zero"down payments"
- Amortizing the purchase over a specified period allows you to make budgeted payments
- Having budgeted payments allows you to recover the cost of the machine through revenue over an extended period
- Reasonable interest rates
- Various security options
Whether you just want to make smaller payments or prefer the financing method our third party finance company will work quickly to provide you with all options available.
Their friendly approach ensures that all customers looking to finance or just exploring the possibility will receive accurate information with no hidden fees, terms or tricks.
If you would like more information on financing please contact our Customer Care Team toll free at 866.284.8604 or VIA email email@example.com.
We also welcome you to contact our leasing partner directly to begin the pre-approval process or to address any of your questions.
Click on the link below and you have access to a payment calculator and the ability to apply for financing online.